Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content


For information on Hire Charges and venue capacity please see out Hiring the Hall page

Our Terms and Conditions on our Hiring the Hall page may also give you the information that you need. 

How large is your car park?

We have free car park that belongs to the hall with a capacity of 30 cars. There may be additional parking available, particularly at weekends.

Is the hall accessible?

The community room and main hall are accessible on the ground floor.

There is a small lip at the entrance to the main door.

The Church room on the first floor is only accessible by stairs.

We have an accessible toilet and baby change.

Do I have to allow setting up and clearing away time in my hire?

Yes, and please check how long any entertainers etc will take to set up and clear away. Allow enough time, particularly at the end of parties for clearing away.

How will I access the hall?

Regular hirers have their own keys.

For occasional hirers, someone will open up, check you know where everything is and lock up at the end.

Do I have to clean at the end of a hire?

We ask you to put your rubbish in our bins outside, sweep the floor and wipe down kitchen surfaces,

 Are bouncy castles allowed?

Yes, but please make sure that they are no taller than 4m and that the operator has the appropriate insurance.

Are candles allowed?

No, our insurance will not permit naked flames.

What equipment does the kitchen have?

We have a small range cooker, microwave, fridge and boiling water heater. we have some cups and saucers, but most hirers bring their own plates, cutlery etc.

You will also need need cloths etc for washing up.

Do you have wi fi?

Yes, we have free wi fi throughout the building.

Do you have a projector?

We have a projector and sound system in the mail hall that connects to laptops, tablets and 'phones. we make an additional charge for this for occasional users.

Do you have a hearing loop?

No, not at present.

Can I use the stage?

The stage can only be used if you book the main hall. We make an additional charge of £10 per booking.

Due to health and safety issues it must not be used unless previously booked.