Our Car Park
The Iver Heath Village Hall and its car park are owned and operated by the Iver Heath Village Hall Charity. Whilst the car park is open to the public, the following terms and conditions are in operation at all times. Anyone entering the car park agrees to these terms and to any signage. Failure to adhere to the below terms may result in your vehicle being banned, clamped and/or removed at your own cost, liability and risk.
- Users of the Iver Heath Village Hall have priority access to the car park at all times. The hall reserves the right to limit access or close the car park to other users (for example school drop off) at any time without warning.
- The car park is covered by CCTV operated by other parties (not the hall itself).
- You park and use your vehicle in the Car Park at your own risk. We (the village hall, the charity, the volunteers and any hirers) cannot and do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
- You must comply with all signs and markings in the Car Park, including these Terms. The car park has a one way system and a speed limit of 5 miles per hour.
- Any vehicles must be 'road legal' - for example having a valid MOT and having Road Tax.
- You must park fully within the limits of a marked bay and not straddle bays or cause obstruction to pedestrians or vehicles..
- The access road is an emergency access route for our hall and the neighbouring school. The road must be kept clear at all times.
- We have space reserved for those with disabilities. You must not park in a space designated for blue badge holders without displaying a valid blue badge.
- Spaces marked for electric vehicles or electric vehicle charging can only be used by vehicles that can be charged - i.e not petrol only vehicles.
- You must drive carefully and responsibly in the Car Park and in accordance with any instructions given to you by the Village Hall and its volunteers.
- In the event of antisocial behavior or misuse of the car park, the hall reserves the right to ban person(s) and/or specific vehicles from the car park. We also reserve the right to close the car park at any time.
- By parking your vehicle in the Car Park you consent to us capturing, using and processing your VRM and personal details via notepad and pen, photographs, CCTV and ANPR. You also consent to us obtaining the details of a vehicle’s registered keeper from the DVLA if needed.
- If the Car Park and/or the equipment in the Car Park is damaged by you, your vehicle, its contents or the passengers in the vehicle then, we will seek to recover the cost of that repair and associated administration costs from you. You automatically agree to paying any such costs.
- Please ensure that your vehicle is left securely locked with the handbrake on, all windows securely closed and any vehicle alarm, steering lock or similar device fitted is engaged. We are not responsible for any consequence or loss arising from a failure by you to properly secure your vehicle.
- We are entitled to regard as abandoned any vehicle left in the Car Park for more than 7 days without prior agreement. We reserve the rights to engage and/or permit a lawful authority to remove (or where we are unable to identify the current legal registered keeper of the vehicle, to take steps ourselves to remove) and to dispose of as waste or sell any abandoned vehicle. Abandoned vehicles will be disposed of as waste or sold by auction with proceeds being donated to the Village Hall Charity.
- Sleeping in your vehicle or staying overnight in a vehicle or staying overnight in the Car Park or camping in the Car Park is prohibited.
- Any of our representatives may require you to leave at any time and they are authorised if necessary to call for police assistance to have you removed.
You shall not carry out any of the following activities at any time in the Car Park. Failure to comply with any of these terms may result in a penalty notice, your vehicle being banned, clamped and/or removed at the registered keeper's cost, liability and risk.
- Any service work, maintenance, cleaning (unless carried out by our employees, agents or representatives) or repairs to any vehicle.
- Partaking in any business activity at the Car Park including, but not limited to, in connection with selling, hiring or other disposal of the vehicle or any other services;
- Filling or emptying vehicle fuel tanks.
- Misusing, obstructing or damaging any facilities or other vehicles in the Car Park, including but not limited to, dropping litter or fly-tipping waste on the Car Park;
- Driving dangerously or too fast and in contravention of the directional signs and speed limits
- Making unnecessary noise, including playing music in any way that annoys users of the Car Park or people who live or work nearby;
- Cooking, cleaning or lighting fires
- Using the full facilities of a camper van, including, but not limited to, the toilet, bathroom and kitchen
- Doing or attempting to do anything which is a criminal offence or breach of the law.
- Leaving the Car Park in a state or condition unfit for use by other persons using the Car Park
- Using any area of the Car Park as toilet facilities
- Any anti-social or annoying behaviour which may cause offence or inconvenience to the village hall, its neighbours or any other user of the Car Park including, but not limited to, drinking alcohol, taking or dealing with illegal substances, fighting and/or loitering.